Monday, January 25, 2016

Tech Tip: Blogger Template/Briana's Template

Hello there, beauties!



If you are a loyal supporter, then you’ll notice that there are a few changes on my blog. After taking a few pointers from a blogging design tip, I decided it was time for a change and for me to make this blog scream BRI! I decided to change my background photo to a picture of a black queen, because in reality, I look at myself as a black queen. I love everything about my people, the very things that make us so unique and such a hot topic. I wanted this to be expressed on my page, so there you have it. A young, black, educated queen. Also, I changed the color of the surrounding panels to a royal purple because purple represents royalty. I believe it is so important to view yourself in a high regard in a world that would love to tear that down. Once you’ve embraced a high regard for self, nothing can deter your from the things you strive for.

1 comment:

  1. I like your layout! Your background is beautiful, and the text is very easy to read. I have also been doing the tech tips, I feel like they small things can really help liven up a blog, and I love technology. It is nice to see that other people are doing them as well. I am curious to see if you make any more design changes to your blog.

    ReplyDelete