Thursday, January 21, 2016

Storybook Favorites: My Top t w o.

Storybooks, storybooks. I'm the type of girl that likes a good suspense and mystery.  A story that keeps me on my toes! It has to have a catchy title and a nice hook at the beginning of the story. These stories below MADE THE CUT! Take a look see to see which storybooks I liked the best!

Storybook #1: I really enjoyed reading this storybook entitled, Kindergarten Shenanigans. That name is pretty catchy and attention grabbing, isn't it? Yeah, I thought it was too. So, the story that I read was called The Fate of the Pizza Party, I felt as though the author did a good job of linking her title into the content of the story and that it tied together nicely and really drew me in with each word I read. I can honestly say that towards the second paragraph, I felt like the excitement was really intensifying in the story! I loved it. I can see how the story tied in with what the author was trying to relate back to regarding staying on track, and not losing your purpose. 

I know you're curious as to what I'm talking about, so click on the links above to learn for yourself!


Storybook #2: Gossip Girl: The Dirt on Hawaii's Elite... and what girl doesn't like a little gossip, now and again!? That's the very reason I chose this storybook, and just look below at how beautiful the layout is of the author's coverage! I loved the story, and the feel of the page. I appreciated the fact that it was just two girls "spilling the tea" with one another. I am now a Gossip Girl, Hawaii edition fan!


                                  (Screenshot of Gossip Girl: The Dirt on Hawaii's Elite's page)

We there you have it, folks! Now you know what type of stuff tickles my fancy. I can't wait to read more of the storybooks and create one of my own!

                                       Stay tuned for you #WeeklyDoseofBRI. Stay Great!

1 comment:

  1. I like both of your selections! Both of the titles are enticing and interesting in the title alone! I think anything with the word "kindergarten" will be fun to read! I had a teacher in middle school who would tell us a story every single day about her daughter. Her daughter was in kindergarten at the time and every day was an adventure for that kid! You honestly can never tell what will come out of a kid's mouth.

    ReplyDelete