Monday, May 2, 2016

Bri's Reflection - Week 15




Although we've come to the end of the road, this has been a great experience! Taking into consideration all of the work that has been completed and all of the thought that was given to each story I have written throughout this course, this has been a great experience! I've briefly worked on a blog in previous classes, but nothing to this extent. I heard that this course was extremely time consuming, but I also knew that the wait list was out of this world for the course, as well. So that in itself told me that this course would be worthwhile! I really enjoyed being able to let my creative juices flow. So often, especially in college, that's not really a luxury most students are able to have, simply because they're so busy working on endless assignments and projects.
My favorite part about this class was creating the storyline of Britney and Deontae. Often times, I find myself adding on to the story lines of movies and television shows, and I actually had that opportunity to do that in my #KnowTheOneYoureWith storyline.
With Laura's feedback, I definitely feel that my writing skills have improved. I find myself being mindful of certain things that previous would have never crossed my mind. I would love to take the Indian Epics course, but my time at OU is coming to a close. Next semester, I'll only be taking the necessitates in order to get that degree in December. Regardless of that, I'm very glad I was able to
take this course this semester and learn more about myself as a writer and in general. Although this may be one of the final posts for this blog, I am sure I will start up another, with even more exciting content. Keep and eye out, lovers.

It's been real.

-Bri.


(Photo created using Word Swag and typewriter found here)


No comments:

Post a Comment