Monday, May 2, 2016

Reading Evaluation - Week 15

Below are questions and answers regarding the reading for this course.

* What readings did you like best?
I enjoyed the African, Jamaican, and Native stories. They all gave an inside look into those cultures and histories.


* What reading diary strategies were most effective for you?
For my reading diary, I normally would give a recap of what I read. When it came time to do the story, I rarely had to reference the diary, and when I did, it was more helpful to read the recap, instead of quotes from the story or any other method.


* What did you think of the overall balance between reading - writing - commenting in the class assignments?
I think there is a nice balance between reading, writing, and commenting because it set an order of operation for the course, which never changed, so I got into the habit of doing things in that order. Good balance.


* As you look back from the end of the semester, what advice about the reading do you have for students who will be getting started next semester?
My biggest piece of advice for future students would be DO NOT PROCRASTINATE, and work ahead. It can only benefit you, and help alieviate any additional stress from the course, in addition to other assignments for other classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment